Thursday, December 03, 2020

The New Book! - 03 December 2020 - Plague Journal Day 266

Micah 6:8
John 21:24-25
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

At last I can attest that my latest book is fully available on Amazon. I can say this with confidence because I just received a few copies, and it's really real.

So, if you're interested in becoming a writer, in getting back to writing, in giving yourself a kick in the proverbial pants to get writing some more, this might be the book for you.
It's a book of writing prompts and exercises that are designed to build a habit of writing, and to build up your ability to just plain get something down on paper (or on screen as it generally happens these days).

I'd be more than happy to have you all buy my book, but I know that's unlikely to happen. Still, I do hope it will help some folks to be happier with their writing, and to boost their output. Who knows? Maybe some of us will become as productive as Mitch Rycus! One can but hope. (Check out his books on Amazon as well - I have really enjoyed pretty much everything he has written so far!)

All of my books can be found on my Amazon author page. https://www.amazon.com/author/cvb is the address.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: