Saturday, August 07, 2021

America Drinks and Goes Home - 07 August 2021 - Plague Journal Day 513

Micah 6:8
Ephesians 5:15-21
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Another day of music in the books, but I won't bore you with the details. Just know that you should be envious.

Today is Mead Day! Not Margaret, the honey wine. One of the two worst things I ever put in my mouth was mead I made in my university days based on an Amateur Scientist column in Scientific American from the 70s.

I do really like Camelot Mead from Oliver Winery in Indiana, and recommend it heartily. It's especially good hot.

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.


No comments: