Monday, June 22, 2020

22 June 2020 - Plague Journal Day 102

Micah 6:8
Genesis 1:24-26

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

As semi-chronicled in the previous two entries, we worked hard and had a pretty successful outdoor online worship service yesterday. Now the work begins for the next one. We'll be trying very hard to make this all a lot simpler. We shall see.

In the meantime, today is Take Your Cat to Work Day! This is actually a lot easier for many of us these days than it used to be. In face, it's hard to go to work without those feline coworkers in these days of working from home. If only my house were cold and I really wanted those furry furnaces nestled in my lap.

Oh well, I'm sure they don't mean any harm. (Or do they?)

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: