Friday, May 22, 2020

22 May 2020 - Plague Journal Day 71

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?


Well, well, well - today is National Buy a Musical Instrument Day!
If you're not going to buy a guitar or piano, then how about a ukulele or a Kalimba (= thumb piano), or even a kazoo! There's probably no better place than Joe's Music in Eastpointe to celebrate this occasion, so head on over to their Facebook page and see what you can see and buy. (Full disclosure - I'm just a satisfied and long-time customer, I get nothing from this but the satisfaction of letting others in on the great place that is Joe's. Tell them I sent you.)

I don't know if they have 76 trombones in stock, but that would be a fun thing to see, wouldn't it?
Now go buy an instrument and make some music!

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: