Wednesday, May 20, 2020

20 May 2020 - Plague Journal Day 69

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

You should have noticed that today is Plague Journal Day 69. Clearly that means you should watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure to celebrate. If you don't know why, then you really should watch it, and listen to Rufus; he knows what he's talking about.

Of course, you could watch My Fair Lady instead if you wish (or watch both of them). Why? Well today is also Eliza Doolittle Day. Which reminds me that I had read somewhere that the Spanish King was quarantined on his private jet during the COVID-19 shut-down of his nation. That meant that the reign in Spain was mainly on his plane.
You're welcome.

At any rate, whatever you end up watching today, why not enjoy a freshly-baked quiche? It's National Quiche Lorraine Day, after all. One of the first things I ever cooked for Heidi was a quiche. Not a Lorraine-style one, but rather a seafood quiche with crab and scallops in it. As I recall, it was quite delicious, and we actually had dinner and a movie as we ate and watched Excalibur. It seems like yesterday in a way, and yet I know it was more than a few weeks ago.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: