Thursday, January 20, 2022

Action! - 20 January 2022 - Plague Journal Day 679


Micah 6:8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Micah+6%3A8&version=ESV

Yes, your life matters. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+30:19&version=ESV

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I've been spending some "quality"time on ebay the last few days, trying to score an old, but still functional 8mm camcorder or video player. We have about half a plethora of old videotapes waiting to be digitized and my old camcorder seems to have shuffled off this mortal coil and passed to the great beyond - it is an ex-camcorder. Beautiful plumage, though.

Anyway, it seems a bit ironic that the universe has decreed today as Camcorder Day. (I assume it's the universe decreeing all these days. I mean, there couldn't be specific Acts of Congress for all this stuff, could there?) Ah well. We shall see. Perhaps the old girl just needed a rest. After a couple days' being unplugged she might well fire up again tonight and let me finish the project without buying anything "new" to replace her. My fingers are crossed.

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.


No comments: