Wednesday, April 29, 2020

29 April 2020 - Plague Journal Day 48

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Since today is both International Dance Day and World Stationery Day, you probably expected me to suggest that you all dance in place. You know something like how Shermy danced in the Charlie Brown Christmas special. (You know, that other kid's dance - the one with the nearly-shaved head - is eerily similar to an infamous dance known as the Geyer Get-Down, but I'm fairly certain - and relieved - that there seems to be no video evidence of that bit of choreography.)
As I said, you likely expected that suggestion from me, but I noticed that it's stationEry, not sationAry and rejected that as a poorly thought out pun.

Instead, let's celebrate the glory that was Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood in a video that - to my mind, at least - is right up there with the Old Greg clip I shared back on 21 April 2020 - Plague Journal Day 40.
Thus - here for your viewing and marveling pleasure is Some Velvet Morning.

You're welcome.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: