Thursday, March 17, 2022

Yes, I know what day it is - 17 March 2022 - Plague Journal Day 735

Micah 6:8
Genesis 3:13-15
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Yes, I do know it's St. Patrick's Day. In fact, I even know that on 17 March 1762 the first St. Patrick’s Day Parade in NYC took place. It's a celebration with a long history.


So how do I celebrate? Generally I do the same things as everyone else: I drink some Guinness, eat some corned beef, and wear my orange sweater. Perhaps I'll even grab a Nesbitt's Orange Soda Pop, if I can find one anywhere - I don't know if it's even being made these days.


Oh, perhaps finishing the day with a nice Irish Coffee would be nice. Ahh, the Dew!
You're welcome for the suggestion.

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: