Friday, March 18, 2022

Just for Fun - 18 March 2022 - Plague Journal Day 736

Micah 6:8
Galatians 5:22
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

OK, for no real reason other than for the fun of it, here are a few fun videos to entertain you. Note that I'm not telling you what they are in advance. You'll just have to trust me. You do trust me, don't you?

Video Number 1 (no, I'm not telling)
Video Number 2 (nope, still not telling)
Video Number 3 (why bother? I'm still not telling)
Video Number 4 (treadmill dancing!)
Video Number 5 (another mystery)

You're welcome.

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: