Monday, January 03, 2022

Mass Hysteria - 03 January 2022 - Plague Journal Day 662

Micah 6:8
Deuteronomy 22:9-11
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria... or not.

We may have reached the point where our animal friends begin to tolerate one another, possibly even to like one another!
I'm not saying they're going to curl up together for a nap today, but we've made immense progress on the canine-feline axis here. We had two cats in the living room at the same time as the dog and no blood was shed. (N.B. - no blood has been shed at any time, but they've not been hanging out even remotely together until now.)
In fact, I had Roma sitting on the couch with her head on my lap so I could pet her, and Billie sitting (nicely) at my feet so I could pet her at the same time. When Heidi pulled out her phone to snap a photo, they both thought better of there being any evidence, so they moved away - but we know what happened, and now so do you!


Hope springs eternal, as they say.


Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: