Wednesday, August 26, 2020

26 August 2020 - Plague Journal Day 166

Micah 6:8
James 1:22-25
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

On the news front, our Governor is taking a stand against bullying, refusing to be bullied into reopening the economy. I wonder where she got that bullying imagery....

On a lighter note, harking back to earlier blog posts where I shared fun videos for no particular reason, here is a Russian music video that I assume is a Eurovision song.
I'm sorry that I missed Taco Tuesday, but maybe we can make this Wet Burrito Wednesday!™  Many thanks to my good friend Pee-wee Herman for unearthing this soon-to-be classic music video.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.


No comments: