Thursday, March 31, 2022

Two Years? - 31 March 2022 - Plague Journal Day 749

Micah 6:8
Genesis 45:5-7
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Two years ago today I started my daily blogging during the two week lockdown to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 case load. I missed only a couple days in that time (when my Dad was dying - I hope you'll forgive my distraction then), but it's time to stop this daily grind and move to a more occasional "schedule" of posting when I have something to post.
Check back now and then, won't you?


Please note that I'm not claiming there will be five more years where our various overlords will "take care of us" going forward, but I'm not claiming that there won't be either. (You do follow the scripture links in each post, don't you? The first and last are always the same, but the middle one(s) relate to the topic du jour, as it were.)


Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: