Monday, March 28, 2022

How Many?! - 28 March 2022 - Plague Journal Day 746

Micah 6:8
Psalm 90:12
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?


This week marks two full years since I started blogging daily. 31 March 2020 was the first of my Plague Days journaling. In that time I have missed only a couple days - back in the Fall when my Dad died - even if there wasn't much to write about or celebrate.

So - I think I'll be moving back to a much more occasional schedule of blogging. After all, you're all starting back to normal life (I hope) and don't need my postings to keep you sane and entertained, right?

At any rate, it's been a fun stretch to force myself to find something to write and share each day. Now I hope to put that "discipline" to work in trying to get my third novel back on track. I have a bunch of it written, most of it thought through / outlined, and mostly motivation is what's needed to get it done.

I'll still share things here now and again - probably back to the odd Carnage du Jour or Coinage du Jour to go with random observations of our now sadly post-Constitutional former Republic.

Still, life is good, God is good, and I want to share and celebrate both.

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow (maybe).


The mental health issues related to our insane lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: