Monday, December 27, 2021

It's Not Chemo, Savvy? - 27 December 2021 - Plague Journal Day 655

Micah 6:8
Psalm 115:14-16
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I don't know how it is where you are, but I am getting really sick and tired of fighting my dog, Billie, for the masks people just throw on the ground everywhere.


I get it, you want to wear a mask, but you want to get it off as soon as you can. Please don't just throw them on the ground for my dog to eat. There's no mask fairy out there picking them all up, you know. Just be what we each should grow up to be - a responsible adult - and pick up after yourself. It's not difficult, you know.


Just grow up and realize there are other people in the world: it's not all about you, and there are trash cans all over the place. (It's not all about me either, I'm just trying to keep my dog safe and the neighbourhood a little cleaner.)

Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: