Friday, July 23, 2021

I'm In the Mood for Singing - 23 July 2021 - Plague Journal Day 498

Micah 6:8
Matthew 5:14-16
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I'm looking forward to worship this week even more than usual. My friend, Sue, will be singing a duet in church with her granddaughter - "This Little Light of Mine" - and I get to accompany on guitar. What could be sweeter than that?


It's wonderful when we can help children know they are loved and appreciated, and help them praise the Lord with the gifts He has given them, and that's just what Sue is doing for Laura. I can hardly wait.


Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: