Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Yes I Can! - 13 April 2021 - Plague Journal Day 397

Micah 6:8
Galatians 3:27-29
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I was thinking about this quote by Pulitzer Prize winning writer, Eudora Welty, this morning:

"The first act of insight is throw away the labels."

That sounds very profound, doesn't it?
Of course, if we're going to be cooking from our pantries, I think this is not remotely the first act of insight, but rather of chaos.



Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.



No comments: