Saturday, April 17, 2021

That Famous Day and Year - 17 April 2021 - Plague Journal Day 401

Micah 6:8
Isaiah 21:11-12 
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Listen, my readers, and you will hear ... well, if you read this aloud you'll hear.

Anyway, I know I'm a day early, but Sundays are always my worship notice, so here's a quick reminder that back in 1775, Paul Revere made his famous ride after seeing "one if by land, two if by see" from the tower of the North Church in Boston.

Let's hope and pray that we still have patriots around here willing to take risks to protect the liberty of their fellow Americans.

On the 18th of April in '75 ....

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.


No comments: