Friday, February 19, 2021

Spoon Licking Good - 19 February 2021 - Plague Journal Day 344

Micah 6:8
Revelation 14:2
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?



I know you're all wondering how the coq au vin was yesterday, right? Well, it was a great success, I'm happy to report. I think the substitution of chicken stock for part of the wine made for a rounder flavor. I'll try to remember to do that when I make this again, and I would recommend your giving it a try as well.


On 19 February 1916, Ernst Mach, the famed Austrian physicist died - just one day after his 78th birthday and on the 443rd birthday of Nicolaus Copernicus. A fairly auspicious data, no?

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.



No comments: