Friday, November 27, 2020

Here Comes Advent! - 27 November 2020 - Plague Journal Day 260

Micah 6:8
Luke 2:25-33
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I spent much of my day assembling Advent kits for our congregation (thanks for the help, Cathy!). We managed to get readings for each of the Sundays plus Christmas Eve, four purple candles (I'm old-fashioned, no pink ones unless I have to), and coloring pages to help decorate our homes and our hearts.

Over 20 of the 50 we made went in the first batch, so I'm hoping we'll get a lot more picked up or delivered come Sunday.

Here comes Christmas!

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.


No comments: