Monday, September 14, 2020

14 September 2020 - Plague Journal Day 185

Micah 6:8
Exodus 16;11-15
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Welcome to National Cream-Filled Donut Day!
While vanilla cream filled doughnuts (or donuts - what's your preference?) are good, if I were having a cream filled donut (doughnut), I'd go for the pastry cream filled ones. That's like the doughnut (donut) version of an éclair, and thus a level up from the typical cream filled donut (doughnut). You may have a different opinion, and I will gladly acknowledge your right to be wrong. Regardless, I encourage you to support your local doughnut (donut) shop by buying and eating some cream-filled donuts (doughnuts) today.
You're welcome.


Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: