Tuesday, August 04, 2020

04 August 2020 - Plague Journal Day 145

Micah 6:8
Daniel 11:18-19
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

It's U.S. Coast Guard Day! Semper Paratus, my friends! What an amazing group of men and women, out there to protect, rescue, and defend us all. If only I had been taller, I might have considered joining, but Coast Guard regulations require coasties to be at least 6'2" tall in order to be able to wade out from the coast as needed. I was simply lacking in the vertical dimension.
Just seeing the rescues they've done on Deadliest Catch (as well as having seen rescues here on the Great Lakes) impresses me no end.















Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: