Monday, July 06, 2020

06 July 2020 - Plague Journal Day 116

Micah 6:8
2 Corinthians 13:11-13
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

I'm sorry for the late notice (work wasn't at all what I expected today - who expects that on a Monday? oh, everyone? silly me), but today is International Kissing Day - yes, it's a day for Public Displays of Affection all over the world!

You may recall that just recently we celebrated Stay Out Of The Sun Day (and I even used some SPF 50+ sunblock that day!), so why not make your PDA slightly less public and do it under cover of an umbrella? After all, today is also Umbrella Cover Day. It will give you a bit of privacy, and it will keep you out of the sun.

Kissing? Under cover of an Umbrella? You're welcome.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: