Tuesday, June 09, 2020

09 June 2020 - Plague Journal Day 89

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Well, today won't be entertained.
In my post for last Friday, I tried to process the whole murder of George Floyd and the ensuing protests (and, sadly, riots and anarchic violence from garbage masquerading as protestors).
At our company Town Hall earlier that week we saw the video produced by Viacom which was shown on most (all?) of their networks. It's incredibly effective, disturbing, and convicting. I really believe that no one could experience this and not come to the conclusion that this was an intentional act.

As Mr. Floyd is being laid to rest today, I thought I'd share this video here. Sorry for not entertaining you today, but this stuff is important.



Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: