Saturday, May 30, 2020

30 May 2020 - Plague Journal Day 79

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Well, there was no Kentucky Derby this month, but at least we can still celebrate with a mint julep on this National Mint Julep Day.

(A near-typo made me stop and think. Don't you wonder what a Ming Julep would be? Maybe just using Chinese whisky instead of Bourbon, probably served in a jade cup? I'm not going to go too far down any rabbit holes on this one, but I do wonder if there is any whisky made in China.)
[OK, I went down a quick Google search and didn't have to go too deep to find this reference. I do this so you don't have to. You're welcome.]

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: