Thursday, May 14, 2020

14 May 2020 - Plague Journal Day 63

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Today is Thursday, which has been one of my two favorite days of the week for many years, largely because Thursdays are choir practice days at my church. Yesterday was cough drop day, and that makes me miss church choir even more than I already did. (You see, I learned to always have a few Hall's in my pocket by singing in choirs.)
All in all, I want to rage against the ending of the singing! (Yes, it's also International Dylan Thomas Day today.)

Even if we can't join together to sing, at least it's Dance Like A Chicken Day, so get out there and dance like a chicken!

Bonus: if you're not sure how to dance like a chicken, here's an instructional video, and if you don't want to dance like one, maybe you could scream like a chicken. Watch this classic bit, but be sure to watch to the end!



Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: