Friday, September 24, 2021

Gentlemen, question mark - 24 September 2021 - Plague Journal Day 561

Micah 6:8
Leviticus 26:27-33
Yes, your life matters.

Some of you are still sheltering in place, but fear not: I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?


Today is National Punctuation Day!?¿‽ This reminds me of one of my favourite T-shirts to wear when walking my dog, Billie. It reads:

LET'S EAT MOM!
LET'S EAT, MOM!

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES.

Truer words are seldom worn.

Keep in mind that punctuation, abbreviations, circumlocutions, and the like are nearly as important as the words separating them, and try to remember that a semi-colon is not a medical condition.
Take a letter to my lawyers.


Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: