Thursday, August 05, 2021

Pick Away! - 05 August 2021 - Plague Journal Day 511

Micah 6:8
Psalm 33:1-3  Genesis 9:21-23
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Milan!!! We're finally back to seeing live music with other people around us! I can't wait! Oh, I don't have to wait, it's today! Here's hoping for great weather for the next few days.

By the way, it's also National Underwear Day - I'm planning to celebrate by wearing underwear most of the day.


Keep Calm and Don't Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.



No comments: