Tuesday, April 20, 2021

But Is It Art? - 20 April 2021 - Plague Journal Day 404

Micah 6:8
Exodus 31:3-5
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?

Today is Joan Miró's birthday, he was born on 20 April 1893 in Barcelona. His paintings are interesting stuff, I suppose, but I really much prefer Salvador Dalí, Piet Mondrian, or René Magritte.

 

Note that I totally resisted making this post a play on a 404 - Page Not Found error.
You're welcome.

Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.




No comments: