Saturday, January 02, 2021

No End of Writing - 02 January 2021 - Plague Journal Day 296

Micah 6:8
Ecclesiastes 12:12
Yes, your life matters.

We all are still sheltering in place, but I'm here to keep you sane and entertained.
One could hardly ask for much more than that, now could one?


It's shameless self-promotion time here at the Grand Teuton blog, folks. I know I do that every now and then, but this is now and that was then. At any rate, since today is National Science Fiction Day (!), it's only appropriate to plug my spectacular science fiction novel, Bytes Akimbo - Cybersleuth. (I told you it was shameless. In case you were wondering, the full title is actually "Bytes Akimbo - Cybersleuth: Being a Zany, Madcap Romp from Here to There, and Beyond!")

You can find the full range of my published writings on my author page on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/cvb


There you'll find another novel, A Rune With A View, that's not really science fiction, but has some of the same feel. It's more of a Christian fantasy novel somewhat in the direction of the novels of Charles Williams.


Further, if you're interested in writing your own science fiction, why not check out my book of writing prompts and exercises, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday? That might be just the thing to get you going - or get you to done. (The full title is "Wednesday, Thursday, Friday …: 13 Weeks of Writing Exercises So You’ll Finish What You Start") This book and my Bible study are only available in paperback at this point, but all the others are in Kindle versions as well, so take your choice.

Because Reading is Fun(damental)!



Keep Calm and Stay Away.
I'll be back tomorrow.
The mental health issues related to our lockdown and the pandemic are especially hard for people with depression. NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, has a 24 hour helpline: 800-950-6264.

No comments: